Separate Yourselves from a Known Enemy
Recently while I was at work, and this is nothing new, one of my patients was put in jeopardy by my coworkers. And no matter how they try to twist and spin the situation, it is attempted murder. Because it was done with malicious intent.
One of the offenders stated that had I been more social and more willing to interact with them, it would have never happened. But I have seen this often, leading to morbidity and mortality. Even just the simple gross negligence of patient care.
Those in healthcare with low self-esteem and the “god” complex. Who have no regard for human life.
My response was to let these individuals know that I will never compromise who I am. All day I see weak individuals who “go along to get along”.
This will establish why I refuse to do so. And let me digress for a moment. I am being targeted because I am indigenous to this country. Given the label of “Black” or “African American”.
The Perverseness of Hate
Low-vibrational individuals will kill you and go home and sleep like a baby. This spirit is so perverse, as I have stated in times past, that they will kill even those like them to be as their father, the devil. Under the delusion that they are gods.
If you ever wonder why so many are sick, know that the enemy comes to kill, steal, and destroy.
Where many are fooled is that he cares nothing about who you are or the color of your skin. A soul is a soul for him. And anyone that dies unrepentant, and in unforgiveness. Having deceived and being deceived, know that it is a wrap!!!
In my time with the Holy Ghost, He is reinforcing why compromise is ungodly. While showing me that these trials and tribulations are two fundamental areas that He seeks for us to increase. Trusting Him, while seeing the vengeful, malevolence of the devil.
Touch Not the Unclean Thing!!!
So, let’s begin. Starting with one of the most powerful illustrations in the word of the LORD:
1) “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness (or lawlessness)? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial (or Satan)? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel (or unbeliever)?
“And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(Now I want you to pay attention. Many of you want to believe that “the unclean thing” is a thing. But it is also a person. Remember, we are talking about being unequally yoked.)
“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you” (2 Corinthians 6: 14-17, KJV).
A Bad Tree Cannot Bring Forth Good Fruit
This right here is why once you show me who you are, I believe you. But can I tell you something? The Holy Spirit has already revealed it before you even knew you were trying to come for me.
2) “He who hates, disguises it with his lips, but he stores up deceit in his heart. (Now listen.) When he speaks graciously and kindly [to conceal his malice], do not trust him, for seven abominations are in his heart. Though his hatred covers itself with guile and deceit, his malevolence will be revealed before the assembly” (Proverbs 26: 24-26, AMP).
Let me digress for a minute. Because I need God’s people to recognize His promises. “Whoever digs a pit [for another man’s feet] will fall into it, and he that rolls a stone [up a hill to do mischief], it will come back on him” (Proverbs 26: 27, AMP).
Now if you have been partaking of the meat that is given to me from the Spirit, God is confirming His word to me. “A lying tongue hates those it wounds and crushes, and a flattering mouth works ruin” (Proverbs 26: 28, AMP).
I Will Curse Those Who Curse You
Not only will no weapon that is formed against us prosper, but any tongue that rises against us is condemned. Not only is this our heritage, but the best part is that we will see it! “Wait on the LORD, and keep His way, and He shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it” (Psalm 37: 34, KJV).
Know that this is of my LORD. “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed” (Genesis 12: 3, KJV).
But so you understand the grievousness of this spiritual warfare, I feel the need to clarify the seven abominations. “These six things the LORD hates; Indeed seven are repulsive to Him: A proud look [the attitude that makes one overestimate oneself and discount others] (How much more deplorable than murder?), a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that creates wicked plans, feet that run swiftly to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies [even half-truths], and one who sows discord (rumors) among brothers” (Proverbs 6: 16-19, AMP).
As A Roaring Lion, Satan Seeks to Destroy You
Let me put this right here. When that devil goes looking for someone to kill, he will not discriminate. You are an inconsequential casualty. But many don’t care. This confirms their alignment with evil.
Because I have watched some patients and even family members, who know that something is wrong with the care they are receiving. Who are so “on code” that they will allow their lives to be sacrificed. For the “greater cause”.
Meanwhile, someone like me will come in and they demand restoration. Now! While questioning my ethics. Just as those who commit the atrocities would have the audacity to question my integrity.
This is for them. “He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are an abomination to the Lord” (Proverbs 17: 15, KJV).
Are You That Desperate That You Align Yourself with Belial?
And 3) “Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners” (KJV). As written in the amplified version, “Do not be deceived: ‘Bad company corrupts good morals'” (1 Corinthians 15: 33).
So let me close with this. So that you may understand the prevalence of evil and familiar spirits.
1) “That which has been is that which will be [again], and that which has been done is that which will be done again. So there is nothing new under the sun.
“Is there anything of which it can be said, ‘See this, it is new’? It has already existed for [the vast] ages [of time recorded and unrecorded] which were before us” (Ecclesiastes 1: 9-10, AMP).
2) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the LORD, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil” (Ephesians 6: 10-11, KJV).
God is a God of Truth
And for those who don’t like the truth, this bears repeating:
3) “For the word of God is living and active and full of power [making it operative, energizing, and effective]. It is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating as far as the division of the soul and spirit [the completeness of a person], and of both joints and marrow [the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and judging the very thoughts and intentions of the heart. And not a creature exists that is concealed from His sight, but all things are open and exposed, and revealed to the eyes of Him with whom we have to give account” (Hebrews 4: 12-13, AMP).
I pray you get it together because this is of God. A warning to you. He knows all and sees all. Everyone will stand before Him.
Always coming from a place of love and in truth!!!
Originally written on November 13, 2023.
Thank you, Cassandra Mack, at Cassandra Mack Ministries, for allowing me to sponsor an episode of your podcast.