Will You Choose Light or Darkness
Written by Agraciouswoman on February 16, 2023
Light or Darkness
As I commune with the LORD, I am reading from 1 Kings chapters 14 and 15. I wrestled with this as I understand the Word of the LORD and have come to accept that there are consequences for every action.
There are a few prevailing themes that I noticed.
1) God will not allow His people to walk in darkness, just as when Abraham was informed that Sodom and Gomorrah were to be destroyed in the book of Genesis.
2) Even in blindness, the prophet Ahijah could not be deceived by Jeroboam and his wife.
3) The kings were becoming more evil and passing their behaviors to their children.
4) These kings were judged, before death. The sentence was executed against the children, while they were living. Because there was no repentance.
5) The leaders kept their “followers” separate. In a vain attempt to control their loyalty. “Securing” their thrones.
But the sins that were committed were identical or even more excessive.
For We Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood
This authenticates Ephesians 6:12, we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, powers, world forces of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places.
6) The devil is cunningly unified but keeps us separate with foolish distractions. Also, justifying Ephesians 6:12.
7) When the temple was plundered, its treasures were replaced with nominal counterfeits. These kings were being pillaged and were still attempting to keep up appearances.
8) Even in evil, wars continued. So, this collective front of the enemy is for his supremacy. You don’t even count!
9) When you are righteous in God, He will keep His eternal promises concerning His Word.
10) The upright in heart may be few and far between. But they are a light that reminds God of His mercy.
That is why these next scriptures are essential:
Wait on the LORD
Even youths grow weary and tired, and vigorous young men stumble badly, but those who wait for the LORD [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] will gain and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, they will walk and not grow tired (Isaiah 40: 10-13, AMP).
Be prepared because what is written concerning this earth and its occupants has and will continue to come to pass.
But take solace in knowing that just as your Creator produced this, in all its glory, He has made provisions that are unfathomable to the finite mind.
The lake has already been prepared!!! Just as a new earth and new heavens have also been prepared.
Sheol is At the Center of the Earth
My grandmother would say that Sheol enlarges itself every day. It is confirmed by the Word of the LORD. The revelation that I am given is that there is no global warming. The earth is being prepared for its ultimate destruction.
There is a scripture(s) that the LORD let me find years ago, that said people would contribute this eradication to global warming and every other circumstance. In a vain attempt to deny God’s sovereignty. But God has spoken. “It is of me!!!”
This is not to scare anyone because we have hope. But I won’t deny the truth of God’s Word to appease man, to his detriment. That is not of God.
I hope this touches even one person. And if you don’t believe me, then be prudent and investigate for yourself.
Always coming from a place of love!!!
Originally written on May 20, 2022.
Schedule Life Coaching Sessions – benevolentwoman.com
|Original content here is published under these license terms:||X|
|License Abstract:||You may copy this content, create derivative work from it, and re-publish it, provided you include an overt attribution to the author(s).|